Search

 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Make Money Online

OK, so during my daily surfings of the web I have come across a pretty neat little article. OK, so I didn't just run across it, my friend actually wrote it. But it is still pretty cool. Anyway, it is a fairly in depth guide to making money online. Now I know what you're saying. Jason, your friend is paying you to say all this. No, at least not yet (Shaun you have my email address and paypal info ;))

What this article does is take you through the steps you need to do to get a popular blog that can bring in a decent amount of cash. My friend (Shaun Connell of www.shaunconnell.com and www.rebirthoffreedom.com fame, and the writer of the article) has applied the principles and last time I talked to him he was typing away on a new laptop that he purchased with nothing but the revenues of his blogs.

There isn't a lot more I can say about it, so I would just suggest you go check it out. Here is the link: Make Money Online

No comments:

 
Politics blogs